Cyherbia Botanical Park and Golden Donkeys Farm present to you the 3rd Herbs & Donkeys Festival, on Monday the 25th of March, from 10 am till 6 pm, at Golden Donkeys Farm in Skarinou. Celebrating and presenting local products of Cyprus, and hosting many activities.
- Herbs of Cyprus – uses and health benefits, by herbalist Miranda Tringis
- ‘A Donkey’s World’ – a peek into the life of these amazing animals, by the owner of Golden Donkeys Farm Pieris Georgiades
- Live music with MICHALIS TTERLIKAS
- Traditional dances with the dancing groups “Perkallos” and the “Vima”
- Herbal teas
- Donkey milk
- Baked goodies with herbs
- Exhibition of local products: herbs, olive, carob, honey and almond products
- Storytelling and games with Jan-Paul Talbot
- Baking workshop with herbs
Adults € 4.00 , Children over 2 yrs € 2.00
Part of the proceeds of the festival will be donated to the Agios Lazaros Centre for adult handicapped people and “Iasonio-Chromata zois”
A day full of unforgettable experiences for all the family!