Our tour begins at the farm in Skarinou village
- Learn how to bake traditional ‘koulouria’bread
- Take a walk around the farm and see the oldest olive tree in Cyprus, the olive and water mills and the traditional farmhouse
- Visit the Wax Museum depicting old Cypriot craftsmen
- Listen to fun training and learn how to ride the donkeys and learn some of the features and history of these fascinating creatures
- Donkey Safari ride
- Learn how to prepare Cypriot dishes
- Take a look look into our shop and try our farm products: olives, olive oil, carob products, donkey milk and by-products
- After lunch, our day will continue to the Camel Park. There you will get acquainted with this gentle animals and you can also take a camel ride.
* Optional surcharge: Donkey riding –7 euros, Camel riding – 6 euros.